Sunday, August 14, 2011

Taylor Swift Loves Spending Time With Selena Gomez, Emma Stone

Taylor Swift Loves Spending Time With Selena Gomez, Emma Stone
Taylor Swift has said that she likes nothing more than getting together with her two best friends, Selena Gomez and Emma Stone.
Swift revealed the things she and her girls get up to and how important it is to her, during an interview with PopSugar. Speaking about her friendship with the Spiderman actress Stone and fellow singer Gomez, she said:
"My friends are amazing and I'm so thankful to have them, [but] the ones that are like sisters to me are Selena Gomez and Emma Stone."

Adding: "They can predict my thoughts; I've known them for so long it's really cool to have friends that are that close. We all have crazy schedules but we make our time together count, and laugh and have hilarious dinners. It's nice to have people I consider trustworthy, great friends."
Taylor was recently linked to her former love, Twilight actor Taylor Lautner.

read more
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/taylor-swift-loves-spending-time-selena-gomez-emma-063501421.html

No comments:

Post a Comment