Friday, August 5, 2011

Paris Hilton credits Pilates for tonned body

The 30-year-old heiress credits the body conditioning regime for her more slender, toned figure, as well as following a healthy eating plan.
She said: "I've been working out and eating healthier and it feels great.
"I've been doing Pilates to help keep my body toned and cardio in the gym.
"I'm also eating a lean diet with lots of organic fruits, veggies and vitamin juices. I have so much energy and feel amazing."
Paris - who has been linked with 'The Hangover' director Todd Phillips since splitting from Cy Waits in June - says she is "very happy" with her life at the moment and is enjoying the summer.

read more
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-08-03/news-interviews/29845900_1_pilates-paris-hilton-credits

No comments:

Post a Comment